Are we devolving as a human race? Why do people and groups feel the desire to make it their mission in life to convert or ostracize others who may not have bought into the invisible guy in the sky?
A group in Amarillo, Texas really strikes a pose with their 'Army of God' motif, complete with soldierly euphemisms and bullet hole backgrounds. Scary.....
Pay special attention to their list of 'missions' [read-targets].
Some of the possible missions that these two groups may be called upon to work will be some of the following:
1. Gay pride events.
2. Earth worship events such as “Earth Day”
3. Pro-abortion events or places such as Planned Parenthood
4. Breast cancer events such as “Race for the Cure” to illuminate the link between abortion and breast cancer.
5. Opening day of public schools to reach out to students.
6. Spring break events.
7. Demonically based concerts.
8. Halloween events.
9. Other events that may arise that the ministry feels called to confront.
These large events may involve both the intercessory prayer AND the soldier groups. Some of the smaller events that can be accomplished in between the larger events may be:
1. Sexually oriented businesses such as pornography shops, strip joints, and XXX-rated theaters.
2. Idolatry locations such as palm readers, false religions, and witchcraft. Many of the smaller missions listed above may be just prayer oriented missions for tearing down demonic strongholds or they may involve more aggressive use of soldiers and prayer warriors. Some other missions occasionally employed may be “undercover operations” where the groups show up together but are not publicly visible together to effect the outcome of a public meeting such as city commissioners meetings, etc.